Monday, March 15, 2010

Chaat n Chai with friends...

Yesterday, my friends S, P and I got together to spend the evening making and eating some spicy Chaat and sipping on some good old masala chai. We had a terrific time making Pani Puri and Vada Pav and boy!! did they come out good!!!!! S made the puris for Pani Puri from scratch and it made a whole lot of difference dunking crunchy puris filled with hot vatana and chutneys into spicy chilled pani.....yummm! Click here and here to check out the pictures....

2 comments:

  1. it has been quite sometime i have heard from you kanchana. Hope you are doing fine. Please do join my ongoing green gourmet event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kanchana, Thanks for noticing and letting me know on kesari recipe. I had totally forgotten to write when to add pineapple and even water for that matter. I fixed the recipe now.

    ReplyDelete